Friday, January 5, 2018

Mark Shea bans Kneeling Catholic





You can find the exchange here  Jim Bakker and Trump


Kneeling Catholic • 19 hours ago
Mark,
I don’t understand your ‘guilt by association’ argument. It seems like you are saying:
1. Jim Bakker and other name-it-claim-it preachers back trump
2. Therefore it would be wrong for you to back trump
That’s not a valid argument. Else we would have to condemn the 
Holy Father as well. Name-it-claim-its love Francis. 
He hosted Kenneth Copeland et al and treated them as his spiritual equals. 
Remember?




[Citation Needed] on Francis and Kenneth Copeland.


Thanks for tuning in!!

Do you know how hard I had to search to find a source that wasn't from 
some prosperity gospel yellow rag journalism?
Pretty far down the line.
Francis did meet with Copeland, but I cannot fault the man for that. 
He may be incomplete disagreement with Copeland's trash theology 
of prosperity, but Francis is enough of a diplomat to at least hear people out.
Trump is mired in their heretical theology of God favoring the rich. 
I don't think there's a comparison.


Friend,I do admire your good sportsmanship. You are a much better loser than me!
>>>Trump is mired in their heretical theology of God favoring the rich.<<<
Nice parting shot! 
and I won't embarrass you any further by asking you to citation me a 
trump-quote to prove that :-)
Me personally, I don't care if Trump is a heretic. 
I don't care if he is Zoroastrian! (Cyrus was). 
I don't care if Charles Manson voted absentee for him.
I support Trump, as a Catholic, simply because:
1. World Peace. He is the only US politician who does not want to 
needlessly antagonize Putin and risk Armageddon. 
He is alone on this. Democrats and Republicans--to include Pence-- 
are all intent on increasing tensions.
 Let us pray the President's cooler head prevails on this. We need World Peace. Visualize it!
2. Prolife. He will get Roe v Wade overturned if he survives
3. Drugs. He wants to stop their importation thru our porous borders.
4. Global Warming. He has already solved it :-)
I think we can both agree to pray for the success of our President and our Holy Father!


Marthe Lépine  kneeling catholic • 11 hours ago
"World Peace"?! Your "idol" is certainly making peace 
more likely through his name-calling exchange with that other baboon in North Korea...


Marthe, Sorry to be the bearer of good news :-(
Name it, claim it!
[[this last post was too much for Mr. Shea...and I was banned]]

No comments:

Post a Comment