Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is LifeTeen on board with Holy Father's kneeler?

Erica has 'informed the ignorant (me)'.



with regards to Matt Maher, I think he does the music for thevideo link below. If he cooperated, intending to 'join the Pope's crusade for kneeling Communion' ....then....I have egg all over my face.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIj-nD3qXVM



regardless of whether I agree with Maher's music. My challenge to Erica was to prove that LifeTeen is helping the Holy Father with his intentions. Erica, in her own way of teaching LifeTeen's to kneel and forego hand Communion, is. If Matt Maher is doing as much as Erica is to make people kneel, then my world is turning upside down!

Father Zuhlsdorf says 'brick by brick' when he speaks about reforming the reform. I see kneeling for Communion as more of a foundational boulder. In other words, lets do this first and then go from there. I came to this fight late....I didn't kneel until I saw Bishop Schneider's book the beginning of last year--and the Pope's kneeler (again last year). Let's unite about what we know is right!

All you LifeTeeners out there....inform me some more!

1 comment:

  1. I normally give LT a very hard time at my blog, but this I can support...

    ReplyDelete