Friday, January 24, 2014

youtube shows the whole story behind Richard Sherman's rant

I was shocked by Sherman's Sunday night rant on Fox sports.

Then I saw this video:   Immediately after the game Sherman had run over to his nemesis Crabtree and consoled him  'helluva game!'  and offers his hand.  Crabtree refuses to shake Sherman's hand and shoves him in the face!

After seeing this, I conclude that Sherman has been unjustly grilled by the media. What does this have to do with this blog? perhaps not much, except that when people feel 'superior' to those in the thick of battle who lose their heads and say things that are 'inappropriate'. (think Michael Voris and many others who are outraged by the underhanded way traditional Catholics have been treated by the people-that-run-things.)

I was sitting comfortably on my couch when I first turned my nose up at Richard Sherman.  It is so easy to be critical when you aren't in the arena.

Sorry, Richard!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment